Margot Pure Wine & Aperitivo Bar is now open contained in the Ingraham constructing.
Photograph by Donna Irene
July was a month of renewal for Miami’s restaurant scene, as a number of beloved eating places reopened — both after an extended COVID-induced hiatus or in utterly reimagined areas.
Bar Lab’s Margot Pure Wine & Aperitivo Bar lastly opened its everlasting house in downtown Miami and Don’s 5 Star Dive Bar opened as a tribute to well-known Miamians named “Don.”
Jaguar Solar, Wooden Tavern, Diplomat Prime, and G.L.O.W. all reopened in July, and Fireman Derek’s moved to a bigger house simply doorways from its authentic Wynwood pie store.
Lozer Lounge, a beloved bar that featured stay music in Pompano Seashore, closed its doorways over the weekend.
Eating places to look ahead in August embrace Gordon Ramsay’s Fortunate Cat, Oche in South Seashore, and Eileen Andrade’s Barbakoa.
Photograph by Adam Del Giudice
- BH Burger Bar. 9703 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour; 305-993-3300; marriott.com
- Chick’N Jones at Time Out Market.1601 Drexel Ave., Miami Seashore; 786-753-5388; timeoutmarket.com/miami
- Ciao Bella Pure Wine Bar Pop-Up. 172 NW twenty fourth St., Miami; ciaobellawinebar.com
- Diplomat Prime. 3555 S. Ocean Dr., Hollywood; 954-602-8331; diplomatprime.com
- Don’s 5 Star Dive Bar. 7700 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-985-4764; kushhospitality.com
- Fireman Derek’s. 2545 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-703-3623; firemandereks.com
- G.L.O.W. 97 NW twenty fifth St., Miami; glowforgood.com
- Jaguar Solar. 230 NE Fourth St., Miami; 786-860-2422; jaguarsunmia.com
- Jia. 808 First St., Miami Seashore; 786-206-1063; jiamiami.com
- The Joint of Miami. 2010 NW Miami Ct., Miami; 786-860-5634; thejointofmiami.com.
- Läderach at Aventura Mall.19575 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura; 305-682-0533; laderach.com
- Le Chick Lounge. 310 NW twenty fourth St., Miami; 786-216-7086; lechickmiami.com
- Margot Pure Wine & Aperitivo Bar. 25 SE Second Ave., Miami; margotnaturalwinebar.com
- Milk Bar. Christina Tosi’s Famed dessert store out there on most supply platforms in Miami.
- Evening Owl Cookies. 163 NW twenty fifth St., Miami; 786-953-6076; nightowlcookieco.com
- Oakberry at Aventura Mall. 19501 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura; 786-238-7114; oakberry.com
- Shōjō Beer Co. At Unbranded Brewing Co. 1395 E. eleventh Ave., Hialeah; 786-332-3097; shojo-beer-company.business.site.
- Sq. Pie Metropolis at Time Out Market. 1601 Drexel Ave., Miami; 786-753-5388; squarepiecitymiami.com
- Waterdrop. 540 Lincoln Rd., Miami Seashore; waterdrop.com
- Wooden Tavern. 144 NW twenty third St, Miami; pizza-beer-beer-garden.business.site
- Zaka Fashionable Japanese Delicacies.10832 NW 58 Terr., Doral; 786-855-8888;
Gordon Ramsay will open an outpost of Fortunate Cat in Miami in 2022.
Photograph courtesy of Fortunate Cat
- Aba – Opening at Bal Harbour Retailers
- Afishionado – Jeremy Ford to open seafood restaurant
- Angelo Elia Pizza Bar – Opening at Aventura ParkSquare
- Avra Estiatorio Miami on the Estates at Acqualina – Opening quickly
- The Baked Bear – Coming to Wynwood and Sawgrass Mills
- Barbakoa – Eileen Andrade opening a restaurant on the Doral Yard
- Biscayne Bay Brewing – Opening a location, in downtown Miami
- Bonci – Roman-style pizza to open at Dice Wynwood
- Botanico Gin and Cookhouse – Opening in CocoWalk
- Brasamasa – Opening in downtown Miami
- Casa Mariano – Opening quickly
- Ceiba – Mead coming to Miami
- Delilah. Upscale eatery and lounge opening in Brickell.
- Dune. Reopening with Laurent Tourondel on the helm.
- El Vecino. Michael Beltran opening a cigar lounge.
- Ella. Chicago transplant opening at Miami WorldCenter
- Esplanade at Aventura – New eating and purchasing complicated in Aventura with Jarana and extra
- Felice – Opening at Bal Harbour Retailers
- Firestone Storage – Three ideas below one roof by Groot Hospitality
- The Forge – David Grutman to reopen this iconic Miami Seashore restaurant
- Gramps 2 – Opening quickly
- Gramps by the Sea – Opening 2021
- Icebox Cafe – Opening within the Falls
- John Martin’s Irish Pub – Returning to Coral Gables
- Laurel Brasserie. Michael Beltran opening a brasserie.
- La Bottega – Opening in 2021
- Los Felix -Opening in Coconut Grove
- The Loyal – New York brasserie coming to Miami
- Fortunate Cat. Gordon Ramsay is bringing his Asian-inspired restaurant to Miami Seashore
- Maple & Ask. Chicago steakhouse opening at Miami WorldCenter
- Oche – Darts in a pub setting coming to South Seashore
- Off Website – Steve Santana (Taquiza) and Adam Darnell (Boxelder) opening a nanobrewery in Little Haiti
- Osteria Morini – Opening on the Kimpton Resort Palomar
- Pastis – Iconic NYC bistro coming to Wynwood
- Pura Vida – Opening in West Palm Seashore
- Saint Ambroeus – Opening at Bal Harbour Retailers
- Attractive Fish – Opening in Brickell
- Shoma Bazaar – Meals corridor opening in Doral
- Skinny Latina Wholesome Kitchen & Market – Opening in Coral Gables
- Sprouts Farmers Market – Coming to Miami
- Sushi Storage – Opening in CocoWalk
- Dealer Joe’s – Sources say areas are opening in Coral Gables and Edgewater
- Tropezon – Tapas bar opening in South Seashore
- True Meals Kitchen – Well being-driven restaurant and bar opening on the Falls
- Entire Meals Market – Proposed megastore in Sundown Harbour and new Fort Lauderdale areas